Friday, October 12, 2012

Links - Evans', Avery, Blackmore families

I recently received an email from a lady who was interested in any link between two Evans' families, the Blackmore family and the Avery family, to whom she was related by marriage.  I have made a fairly decent effort at tracing the families, as best I could, and trying to find any links between them.  I think this will be an ongoing project, and something which others might be able to assist with, so if you are able to assist by correcting or adding to any of the information posted, please feel free to leave a comment or to email me with your comments.

Over the next few posts, my focus will be on the Evans' families, later moving into any links between them and the Avery family or the Blackmore family.

No comments:

Post a Comment